Summer camp programs we know about, and there are plenty more,
- Space Camp is the ultimate experience for kids grades 4-6 who want to have fun, make friends or want an adventure that will stay with them for life. learn more »
- Space Academy is an experience that encourages teamwork, problem solving, communication skills and self-confidence to trainees grades 7-9. learn more »
- Advanced Space Academy is our most challenging experience of mental, emotional and physical astronaut training for grades 10-12. learn more »
- EAA Air Academy Camps – The EAA Young Eagles Camp is designed as an introduction to the wonderful world of aviation. This program uses small group activities and close counselor relationships to present the basics of flight in a science camp format that is a unique combination of fun and discovery.
- Embry-Riddle’s Summer Academy programs are residential programs at the Daytona Beach campus that introduce the technology of today to the aviators and astronauts of tomorrow. Students live in on-campus dormitories under the supervision of approved chaperones and share their initial experience of university living with other young people their age.
- The Airman Camp is for students 9-16. During the week, students will gain a deeper understanding of the field of aviation through a wide range of fun activities. Activities include working with designing paper and balsa planes, flying simulators and various R/C planes.
- AOPA Let’s go flying dream destination camps – Aviation summer camps, which can be for children, teenagers and adults, are a great way to immerse yourself in aviation for a few days, weeks or months
- Air Camp USA – Dayton, Ohio, is accepting applications until May 6 for its weeklong camps designed for middle school students. Campers will train and fly as a co-pilot, learn about aeronautics and design an aircraft, fly a remotely piloted aircraft, meet scientists at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, and work in teams to plan a humanitarian rescue mission. Sessions are scheduled for June 26 through July 1, and July 10 through 15.