In the golden age of aviation, airplane enthusiasts looked up when a pilot flew overhead. In the 21st century, students continuously are looking down to their cellphones, video games, and other technologies. At Build A Plane, educators and students can recapture their appreciation for aerospace/aviation and improve academic achievement in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
In the LOOK UP! Educator Network, educators have access to the following:
- A community of aerospace/aviation educators
- Build A Plane aerospace/education resources
- Aerospace/aviation resources from partners
- Events where members can collaborate such as Airventure
- Barnstorming meetings when possible